To understand why you need to decarboxylate your Cannabis for certain, tinctures, oils and capsules Click Here
This method is also very simple and there is reason to believe that it could actually retain some additional terpenes too.
What we need to do is vacuum seal our ground bud in a bag and submerging it in boiling water for between 1 hour and 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Start boiling water on the stove
- Grind your herb up
- Place in a vacuum seal bag and vacuum seal it
- To keep it submerged, you can also add a weight such as a couple of stainless steel knives and vacuum seal them into the same bag but in a different compartment. This will hold the rest of the vacuum sealed bag under the water
- Boil for 60-100 minutes. You will need to top up the water periodically with boiling water from the kettle, add an extra 2 minutes to the timer every time you do this.
- When done, remove the bag with tongs and allow it to cool completely
- Cut the bag open and remove the decarbed bud.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Heads Up: Any posts or downloadable content found on Canna-Base may contain referral links. If you buy something from one of these links you wont pay a cent more and in some cases you may receive a discount or a coupon code and we will receive small commission which helps us keep the lights on, so we can bring you more valuable content. Thank you for your support, we couldn’t do this without you.