Getting Started With CBDs
Choosing a reliable and ethical CBD provider is actually a lot harder than you would think. To start with, many suppliers are overpriced for what is essentially a sub-standard product. There is a clear distinction between buying a premium product and simply getting ripped off.
Unfortunately this industry is littered with fly-by-night snake oil salesman and care should be taken when buying a product you intend to ingest. Badly produced CBD products may not actually be effective and even worse could be detrimental to your health.
Many pain patients notice a distinct improvement in their pain levels after continued use of high quality CBD. For some this can be immediate relief while others claim that it can take up to 2 weeks or more for the benefits to be noticeable.
Our recommended CBD suppliers:
These suppliers may ship to you but that doesn’t mean they are legal in your location, please check what the legal status is in your country. Our endorsement is no guarantee that the products will work as stated for you and as with anything you ingest you should check and do your own research as to suitability for your current situation.
Irie CBD are a Californian based company that uses only organically grown, non-GMO hemp, and steps further ahead of the pack by choosing super-critical CO2 extraction. This technique allows for a well-balanced, terpene- and phyto-nutrient rich hemp oil.Why we like them:
- They offer not just CBD and terpene rich tinctures but also uses herbal blends to combat different ailments, including one specifically for pain. Containing Devils Claw, Curcumin (active ingredient in Turmeric) and skullcap used in Chinese medicine for pain relief and anxiety.
- They have very reasonable prices.
- For every product you buy you can nominate a friend to receive an item for free. Irie CBD also state that for every two products they sell, one goes out to someone in the US who is in need, completely free of charge. If nobody is nominated, Irie CBD still makes good on their commitment by donating the free goods to a health practitioner, who may then pass them on to someone who may not be able to afford medicine.
- They have a range of products, tinctures, edibles, concentrates and topical.
For so long it has seemed the CBD vape market was only offered flavored e-liquids that diluted CBD into propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerine (VG) causing consumers to have to take many puffs just to get an effective dose.
Rather than creating an artificial flavored e-liquid Vape Bright focused on recreational use Vape Bright has created a potent delivery device that offers users 1mg of CBD per inhalation, which is substantial. During vaporization, CBD enters your lungs and diffuses directly into your bloodstream rather than passing through your gut and liver. This avoids the first-pass effect altogether, allowing nearly four times as much CBD to enter your circulation for a maximum bio-availability of roughly 50 to 60 percent. Essentially, this means you can achieve the same beneficial effects with a much smaller amount of CBD.
This is one reason why many pain patients prefer to vape over ingestion. It means you can top up as needed whenever you like and it’s a convenient way to dose on the go.
Why we like them:
- Significant improvement on bioavailability of CBD compared with other PG or VG based e-liquids.
- They only offer one product but they do it exceptionally well.
- They provide a laboratory certificate of analysis.
- Their product is derived from organic hemp with no additives other than natural Cannabis terpenes which enhance the product.
Use Coupon Code Canna-Base for a 10% Discount
Elixinol – Premium CBD Supplier
Elixinol is a retail and bulk supplier of high quality CBD oils made from industrial hemp that range in price from $350-$395. For now Elixinol produces and sells CBD oil concentrates, CBD capsules and CBD tinctures. Elixinol was co-founded by Paul Benhaim who has been a global leader in the Industrial Hemp industry, having actively been involved since 1991. Over the course of the last few decades he has built deep relationships with the top experts in the world who have been using hemp for multiple purposes.
Elixinol hemp oil is derived from specially bred industrial hemp plants that contain a high amount of CBD. Other than choosing the best plants they focus on organically growing at specific latitudes in Northern Europe. To make their CBD oil Elixinol uses the superior method of supercritical CO2 fluid extraction to non-toxically extract a full spectrum of phytonutrients, enzymes and vitamins.
While the cost is prohibitive for many Elixinol is one of the leading producers of high quality, high bio-availability and high percentage CBD products.
Why we like them:
- They offer a wide variety of high quality products.
- They provide batch numbers for all of their products to maintain the very high standard they have set for themselves.
- They use a CO2 extraction process to ensure purity of the product and use pharmaceutical grade testing.
- They offer very high strength CBD products
- They give back a percentage of their profits to several charitable organisations and when you purchase from them you get to decide who they contribute to.
Use Coupon Code 10off225 for a 10% Discount
To read more about the benefits of CBDs and CBD Oil Click here – CBD a Beginners Guide